Go Green Marketing: Why is it essential for your business?
Economic, social and environmental sustainability is a must in today's business environment. Individuals are now prioritising environmental policies and strong brand values that align with their own values, when choosing which company to both purchase from and work for.
"65% of people would like to work for an organisation with a strong environmental policy, while 82% of consumers are making more sustainable purchase decisions."
Why Your Strategy Should Focus on Sustainability
Sustainable practices and a clear eco-focus within a company is high on the list when it comes to making purchasing decisions; that's to say, consumers are increasingly careful and informed when choosing where to spend their money... and which brands to give their loyalty to. That's why, now more than ever, it is important to not only have started your sustainability journey as a Business but also to market your 'green action' to your customers.
There are many benefits to prioritising and promoting sustainability practices within your business such as:
- Gaining a lasting competitive advantage
- Adding brand value by embedding sustainability into your business model
- Meeting consumer demands; Nielsen studies show that 66% of consumers would spend more for a product if it came from a sustainable brand
- Attract valuable talent; nearly 40% of millennials have taken a job because of the company's sustainability credentials
- Create new opportunities; a strong sustainability strategy can help you to tap into new markets and expand into existing ones
"Sustainability can be defined as providing for the present needs without compromising the needs of the future generations to meet theirs."
When it comes to sustainability, a do-nothing approach can mean a bigger loss for your business in the future.
When you work with us you can be confident we are doing what we can to reduce our impact on the environment. And we help our clients do the same with our 'Go Green Marketing®' service to:
- Put a sustainability strategy in place
- Market your green agenda to stand out from your competition
- Build customer loyalty
- Future-proof your business
How are you and your business reducing your impact on the environment and how are you telling your customers about it? Going greener might look different for every business, but we're here to help you along your journey.
FREE EVENT: Join us for the free online event we are hosting on 'Marketing Green Action: Why is it essential for your business?' on Thursday 7 April 2022, 13:30 – 14:30 BST. Register your free space here.
We'll answer 'how do you market the environmental action that you are taking?', 'What are marketing green actions?' and 'How do you avoid greenwashing?'
Our ‘Marketing green action’ event will answer these questions for you and highlight the wider benefits your business can gain from taking environmental action.